• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Official 2011 ARNOLD CLASSIC Thread

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks, tkD!
That's one jacked mada faka!
What's censored?MHP?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy ****. That's one huge pumped pair of upper pecs!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
no way! he looks insane, im not gonna let this get my hopes up though.... wow amazing pic.

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Victor looks to be doing some serious damage at the Arnold!

J

joligr

Conditioning + Quads and Victor has it.

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Conditioning + Quads and Victor has it.

His quads looked good at the Olympia last year. Coming in conditioned seems to be Vic's problem since 2007.

indexphpviewimageformatrawtypeimgid47747-1.jpg

indexphpviewimageformatrawtypeimgid47787-1.jpg

indexphpviewimageformatrawtypeimgid47488-1.jpg

indexphpviewimageformatrawtypeimgid47887-1.jpg

indexphpviewimageformatrawtypeimgid47546-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
victor-1.jpg

Victor Martinez has teamed up with Oscar Arden for his 2011 Arnold Classic prep! Arden is known as one of the toughest trainers around. Will Oscar get Victor in the best shape of his life for the Arnold?

also..

victor_week-1.jpg

I don't think working with Oscar is the solution, imo Hany would be better to bring him in shape.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, I didn't expect that...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Wolf BSN blog updates

January 14, 2011

Everything is good right now, just steady training. I am takings things slowly, but progressing. This is the best way, and I’m glad I have enough time to do it. If you get down to two weeks left, three weeks left, and you’re not ready, this is pretty bad. But I still have a few more weeks left, so I’m ok.

I’m still pretty big, pretty full, and I’m right around 295 now. The glutes and lower back are just the main areas I’m working on now. It’s always a tough area, because the skin is thicker there. It’s not fat, just the thickness of the skin. So I’m doing a lot of cardio, and I also use some high-carb/low-carb cycling, which helps my metabolism to burn as much fat as possible. I don’t think I will have any problems, and I won’t have any fat to burn five weeks from now.

The weather here in Vegas is finally starting to warm up. 60s today, much better than the 40s like it’s been. This winter hasn’t been as bad as last year, but I hope it ends soon anyway.

295 lbs @ 6 weeks out :anon.sml:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Wolf BSN blog updates

295 lbs @ 6 weeks out :anon.sml:

hahaha I sense it Daniel..

his wife is making her cookies into an industry right now.. LOL

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Pic of Wolf at 8 weeks out and 305 lbs,

Dw111811 1

01-19-2011

In his first year as a Team BSN? athlete, Dennis Wolf made great strides in resurrecting his reputation and reclaiming his spot among the IFBB’s elite. His productive 2010 season culminated in a triumphant return to the Mr. Olympia top five, proving to the rest of the bodybuilding world that the German Giant still has the goods. With that momentum behind him, Dennis went into this offseason more driven than ever to maximize his gifts and improve on his weak points in order to take his physique – and his career – to all-new heights in 2011.

Comfortably settled now in his Las Vegas home, Dennis has been deep into his training regimen for weeks now, laying slabs of new muscle on his nearly six-foot frame. With an offseason diet designed to keep unnecessary fat gain to a minimum, streamlined progress is the new aim. And having bulked up to a muscular 305 lbs, Dennis certainly seems to be on the right program!

Check out this exclusive offseason image direct from the Big Bad Wolf himself, offering a glimpse of the size and thickness he’ll be bringing to the stage this year. And remember, Dennis will kick off his season with his first-ever appearance at the Arnold Classic in Columbus, OH, March 4-6, looking to start the year with a bang and capture bodybuilding’s most prestigious prize outside of the Sandow. The rest of the IFBB better be on their game in 2011, because this much is certain – the Wolf is back, and he’s hungrier than ever!

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Don't forget, next week is the Victor week at MD.

T9uvc7 1

E7f4mc 1

K4je5f 1

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Preview of Vic's week

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Vic & Oscar in the gym

Other news... Essa Obaid "teams up" with Hany Rambod for the Arnold prep this year

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Essa ones a good news because I hate George F

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dennis is actually looking pretty damn huge!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yep, 305 and with good conditioning. Anyway, his glutes are still small... I guess his lower back will be probably same old, same old...