• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NapsGear AMA - Chris Tuttle : Episode 51: Is Front Loading a cycle hurting your overall gains?

jasonhill800

jasonhill800

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

In this episode, Chris Tuttle answers the following questions:

1. Hey bro, what would you suggest if I want to take test. enanthate + some pills.. ? I am 100kg not fat.. I want to gain some more weight and get bigger a bit. Do you have any suggestions what to get? Thank you . Tomas – asked by yxo010

2. Hello!I am female, 41years old and I am doing for first time use of steroids. I have ordered Anavar 10mg and Winstrol...I am lifting weights the last 5years almost every day and I am a runner too... I need to improve my body (especially my arms are too thin) and seem more cut and with muscles.. I am 1,70cm tall , 56kgrs and fat 19% ..I am on a diet the last months and I take additionally protein and creatine powder after exercise in combination with BCAAS .could you please help me with the dosage of Anavar and Winstrol please as I feel unsure about how much I should take of them .thanks in advance ! – asked by Eva

3. Hello, I am 5'8, 155IBS and 29 years old. I've been working out for years but have hit a wall. My goal is to grow muscle mass but cut body fat. My biggest struggle has been my knees. They've started to hurt when I lift or run, so I haven't been able to go up in weight. What type of cycle would you recommend and what are the side effects? Thank you! – asked by cantoorc

4. Hey Chris just want to say thank you for taking time out of your busy day to help us and the beginners for your experience on bodybuilding God bless. I'll get straight to the point I've been training off and on for over 15 years and peds for a year and I've found out my legs are extremely stubborn. I Train them every 3 days and I sware they don't grow is Genetic or what. My upper body is great and bodybuilding look please any help would be greatly appreciated. I also have another question former motocross competitor what cc class were you on and what was you former make and model and why.? – asked by Ryan2238

5. Looking for a good stack. Currently using Test Cyp 200 1/2 ml 2x per week, 1/2 ml DECCA 300 2x's per week and 1 oral Winstrol pro 20 per week. I work out 6 days per week 2hrs per day. I'm currently 65 years old. my goal is power lifting. looking for more strength and size. THANKS – asked by RobertSulzer

6. Hey Chris, I have a question about front-loading cycles. I'm in my early 40s, been lifting for many years; 5'9", 205#, ~10%BF, BP around 135/68. I take Test-E EOD for TRT at 160 mg/wk. I'm planning a 16wk cycle of 500mg Test-E + 700mg Equipoise / wk, but I don't want to wait the 8 wks to get to stable blood levels. What are your thoughts about front loading this? Are there any compounds should be avoided for this, due to side effects? As an example, my EQ portion would be 330 mg ED for 1 wk (getting to target blood levels), then dropping down to 200 mg EOD in wk 2 for maintenance. I've run 1 wk front loading with just Test-E multiple times before & it worked well, despite the short-term pincushion feeling. – asked by Corruo

CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

About NapsGear IFBB Pro AMA

NapsGear’s IFBB Pro AMA (Ask Me Anything) offers our customers the opportunity to ask the hard questions and actually receive a credentialed and qualified answer. Who better to get your bodybuilding and fitness advice from than an IFBB Pro?! NapsGear is proud to introduce our IFBB Pro leaders: Evan Centopani, Chris Tuttle, Milos Sarcev!

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Each week our IFBB Pros will answer your questions in written form as well as educational videos! Need nutrition tips? Want help dialing in your routine? Curious what book an IFBB Pro is reading? Submit your questions now and get an answer from an IFBB Pro!

Cheers!
NapsGear.org

Reactions: Richardbrown