• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NapsGear AMA - Chris Tuttle : Episode 50: Cycling As a Beginner

jasonhill800

jasonhill800

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

In this episode, Chris Tuttle answers the following questions:

1. I see that you have downsized a bit form the videos. What made you want to stop bodybuilding or get smaller? Was it related to all the health problems/ deaths in bodybuilding? Now that you have downsized do you feel insecure or did you struggle mentally after living so many years north of 250? I would assume that transition was not easy? – asked by uLtoZSmN217

2. Hello Chris I was curious if natural sugars are bad for you. I'm referring to fruits and berries, can I eat a good amount and have it not make me fat? They come from the earth but just wondering. I know artificial sugars are bad but what about natural sugars? – asked by Susta

3. Hi, i've been injecting test in my thighs for 15 years and not to many breaks from it. lately when I inject, within 2 t0 3 days which ever thigh I inject in gets so sore almost like an infection and can barely walk and it last for a week and a half. Could it be the gear or could it be from scar tissue from all the yeas? – asked by steve630

4. Been lifting around 10 years.. push/ pull only eating around 2500 calories.. all clean,, 5'7 170...bout to start first cycle of diabalon 50 with test e 250. Any suggestions on best way to take that together – asked by Msmithpat

5. What do you think is the best option for a beginner who wants to start cycling? I never want to compete but just put on some muscle recreationally and experiment a bit. I have read so much and it is very confusing on what I should start with first. I for sure do not want to make a mistake and run something that will mess me up. – asked by nvBgUUaA415

CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

About NapsGear IFBB Pro AMA

NapsGear’s IFBB Pro AMA (Ask Me Anything) offers our customers the opportunity to ask the hard questions and actually receive a credentialed and qualified answer. Who better to get your bodybuilding and fitness advice from than an IFBB Pro?! NapsGear is proud to introduce our IFBB Pro leaders: Evan Centopani, Chris Tuttle, Milos Sarcev!

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Each week our IFBB Pros will answer your questions in written form as well as educational videos! Need nutrition tips? Want help dialing in your routine? Curious what book an IFBB Pro is reading? Submit your questions now and get an answer from an IFBB Pro!

Cheers!
NapsGear.org

Reactions: Richardbrown