• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M4B Team contest starts now and will be open till 4-13-2017 good luck

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: MB4team contest starts now and will be open till 4-13-2017 good luck

I started my run to my show in august today
Igf 100mcg bilaterally every day pre workout
Insulin 5 iu pre workout every day
Anadrol tne mix 50 mg each pre workout every day for 2 weeks
Anadrol tabs 40 mg a day for 2 weeks
week 3 will drop the anadrol tabs and add 50 mg dbol
Week 4 drop anadrol and tne increase dbol to 100mg and add 50mg tbol
Week 5 drop the dbol and increase tbol to 100mg. Will stay with the tbol 4 weeks
Week 10 will drop tbol and add 50mg anavar and 50 mg proviron week 12 add halo 25mg a day. Ride that to the end.
Oils
Sustanon 250 eod
Deca 250 eod week 1 through 7 week 8 will start cut stack
Test prop 100mg
Tren a 75mg
Mast prop 150 this will be every day for 2 weeks
Week 11 will switch cut stack to eod
At this time will add Clenbuterol and dnp.
At this time everything will he watched very closely and change as needed.
Protein 300 mg minnimum a day
Carbs 400 mg minnimum a day.
I've been thinking about how to post my training routine. It's always changing. And I'm old so some muscles recover better than others. I've been training twice a day as often as I can.
Chest morning biceps evening
Shoulders morning. Calves evening
Back morning. Triceps evening
Rest morning. Hamstrings evening
Quads morning. Rest evening
And repeat full rest days as needed. I really have no idea what exercises I'm going to do until the night before. That's when I will start going over it in my head so that when I get to the gym the thinking is done. Just time to go to work. I have no problem sticking with a exercise for 8-10 sets if it feels good and the pump is what I think it should be why would I change it.
Supplements
Animal pack
Fish oil
Vitamin d of course a couple of shakes a day.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just joined, but hopefully you all don't mind me participating. Will post some routines & all that very soon

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't want to say in public.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here we go! I have ran a couple pro-hormones in the past, but that is about it as far as I got until recently. Ran a haladrol clone & a pro-hormone stack that contained a later version of methyl-1 (obviously wasn't as strong as methyl-1). Got above average results on both, but was young & dumb & was a good learning experience. Did MUCH research since & because I have met some good guys lately, I am very stoked to be running my first real cycle... for research of course! Anyway, Test e at 500 mgs a week & lgd 10 mg ed. Only one month in & already nearly a 10 lb increase & all lifts are up! Excited to say the least. Wanted to take it slow & decided test & lgd would be a good start

Diet- my diet consist of pretty much whatever I want lol. I have excess fat & intend on loosing it, but will do that at the appropriate time. I will give diet as I do now at a bulk & what I intend on doing as a cut...
Bulk- morning meals: peanut butter, milk, eggs(loaded with as much meats & cheeses as ya want since it's a bulk), sausage, steak, protein shakes, weight gainers & boxed breakfast foods if necessary & in a hurry to meet protein & carb needs. Carbs can be anything in my opinion from oatmeal,toast, potatoes, etc although oatmeal & toast would be best. For myself, I work late & I need to eat plenty before work. If I eat to much upon waking & working out, I risk a small appetite before I go to work. I take a powdered peanut butter & throw it in with a weight gainer shake. Carbs, protein & not to filling
Lunch & dinner: anything! Lol best way to put it really... pizza, cheeseburgers, chicken of any kind, rolls etc. Main goal is to get plenty of protein, carbs & calories in order to put some real size on. I will say the fried crap doesn't digest that well & can lessen appetite for later, so best to limit those foods
Cut- morning meals: oatmeal & toast is good enough for carbs in my opinion. Switch em up. Skim milk, egg whites, turkey bacon/sausage or protein shakes with one of the carbs, if your in a hurry & don't have time to cook.
Lunch & dinner: chicken breast, lean beef (lean steak cuts & preferably not hamburger) tuna, tilapia, white turkey meat & protein shake with skim milk or water. There are many more. Carbs include rice, whole wheat bread, healthy sandwhich wraps & many others

Wokout routines- there is so much a person could put for this, that a large book would not even be enough & there is always some new routine coming out. I think the basics are very impotant to keep in mind here. That being squats, deadlift, barbell bench press & pull-ups. Yeah, I threw pull-ups in there. You could get lots of muscle & strength just with those lifts, but more diversity would be needed for a bodybuilder to build up those smaller muscles & to really work each fiber of muscle. Training intensity, rest time between sets, break up of muscles into separate routines, sets, reps & even a little more advanced techniques like super sets & drop sets are all very important factors to know when making a routine. I will just give a couple routines I do some times..

Day 1- chest & tri's
Day 2- quads & calves
Day 3- back & bi's
Day 4- hamstrings & calves
Day 5- shoulders & traps
I pick out 2 day's I'm feeling extra energetic & do abs on those routines as well

Chest & tri's- these workouts usually start with a few minutes of cardio & always a shoulder cuff warm up. When I intend on going heavy, I do barbell bench press or dumbbell bench press & are the first excercise I do with 5 sets of 15, 12, 8, 6, 4 & a drop set to really pump my chest. I usually do elevated push-ups for 3 to 4 sets to target my upper chest & completely fatigue the muscle. Flyes really irritate my shoulder, but I do them occasionally. I do skull crushers one workout & cable extensions the other for tri's, follwed by sigle arm cable extensions

Quads & calves- squats are king here! I will either do those or leg press for my heavy lifts. Squats I usually do 5 sets of 20, 15, 10, 6, 6 & a drop set if I feel spunky. 3 sets of lunges follow & than the workout is finished with 4 sets of any calf raise exercise

Back & bi's- always start off with pull-ups. Some I just do that for upper back & some times do lat pull downs after pull up warm up. If just pull-ups 4 sets of 15 or less if I fatigue on last set. I switch my rowes up a lot! Switch between dumbbell row, t-bar row, machine row or single arm machine row. If dumbbell row 4 sets each arm for 15, 12, 10, 8, 6. Finish my workout off with either 4 sets of ez bar curls or barbell curls for 4 sets plus drop set & some dumbell hammer curls

Hamstrings & calves- deadlifts almost every time, followed by lying leg curls. I actually do single leg curls more often because I like the squeeze I get. Any calf raises for 4 sets

Shoulders & traps- dumbbell shoulder press is go to for me. Usually 5 sets 15, 12, 8, 6, 4 & this is after side dumbbell raises. I do my side raises by grabbing something, leaning & than raising weight. Love the squeeze. Rear delt raises usually thrown in at end as well as 3 or 4 sets of dumbbell or barbell shrugs

I am sure I left out things, but this has all come from mind to this forum & nothing was wrote down. There is so much more to put, but just trying to hit the main points that were asked for in this thread. I put quite a bit, so I hope it's a good read

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here we go! I have ran a couple pro-hormones in the past, but that is about it as far as I got until recently. Ran a haladrol clone & a pro-hormone stack that contained a later version of methyl-1 (obviously wasn't as strong as methyl-1). Got above average results on both, but was young & dumb & was a good learning experience. Did MUCH research since & because I have met some good guys lately, I am very stoked to be running my first real cycle... for research of course! Anyway, Test e at 500 mgs a week & lgd 10 mg ed. Only one month in & already nearly a 10 lb increase & all lifts are up! Excited to say the least. Wanted to take it slow & decided test & lgd would be a good start

Diet- my diet consist of pretty much whatever I want lol. I have excess fat & intend on loosing it, but will do that at the appropriate time. I will give diet as I do now at a bulk & what I intend on doing as a cut...
Bulk- morning meals: peanut butter, milk, eggs(loaded with as much meats & cheeses as ya want since it's a bulk), sausage, steak, protein shakes, weight gainers & boxed breakfast foods if necessary & in a hurry to meet protein & carb needs. Carbs can be anything in my opinion from oatmeal,toast, potatoes, etc although oatmeal & toast would be best. For myself, I work late & I need to eat plenty before work. If I eat to much upon waking & working out, I risk a small appetite before I go to work. I take a powdered peanut butter & throw it in with a weight gainer shake. Carbs, protein & not to filling
Lunch & dinner: anything! Lol best way to put it really... pizza, cheeseburgers, chicken of any kind, rolls etc. Main goal is to get plenty of protein, carbs & calories in order to put some real size on. I will say the fried crap doesn't digest that well & can lessen appetite for later, so best to limit those foods
Cut- morning meals: oatmeal & toast is good enough for carbs in my opinion. Switch em up. Skim milk, egg whites, turkey bacon/sausage or protein shakes with one of the carbs, if your in a hurry & don't have time to cook.
Lunch & dinner: chicken breast, lean beef (lean steak cuts & preferably not hamburger) tuna, tilapia, white turkey meat & protein shake with skim milk or water. There are many more. Carbs include rice, whole wheat bread, healthy sandwhich wraps & many others

Wokout routines- there is so much a person could put for this, that a large book would not even be enough & there is always some new routine coming out. I think the basics are very impotant to keep in mind here. That being squats, deadlift, barbell bench press & pull-ups. Yeah, I threw pull-ups in there. You could get lots of muscle & strength just with those lifts, but more diversity would be needed for a bodybuilder to build up those smaller muscles & to really work each fiber of muscle. Training intensity, rest time between sets, break up of muscles into separate routines, sets, reps & even a little more advanced techniques like super sets & drop sets are all very important factors to know when making a routine. I will just give a couple routines I do some times..

Day 1- chest & tri's
Day 2- quads & calves
Day 3- back & bi's
Day 5- shoulders & traps
I pick out 2 day's I'm feeling extra energetic & do abs on those routines as well

Chest & tri's- these workouts usually start with a few minutes of cardio & always a shoulder cuff warm up. When I intend on going heavy, I do barbell bench press or dumbbell bench press & are the first excercise I do with 5 sets of 15, 12, 8, 6, 4 & a drop set to really pump my chest. I usually do elevated push-ups for 3 to 4 sets to target my upper chest & completely fatigue the muscle. Flyes really irritate my shoulder, but I do them occasionally. I do skull crushers one workout & cable extensions the other for tri's, follwed by sigle arm cable extensions

Quads & calves- squats are king here! I will either do those or leg press for my heavy lifts. Squats I usually do 5 sets of 20, 15, 10, 6, 6 & a drop set if I feel spunky. 3 sets of lunges follow & than the workout is finished with 4 sets of any calf raise exercise

Back & bi's- always start off with pull-ups. Some I just do that for upper back & some times do lat pull downs after pull up warm up. If just pull-ups 4 sets of 15 or less if I fatigue on last set. I switch my rowes up a lot! Switch between dumbbell row, t-bar row, machine row or single arm machine row. If dumbbell row 4 sets each arm for 15, 12, 10, 8, 6. Finish my workout off with either 4 sets of ez bar curls or barbell curls for 4 sets plus drop set & some dumbell hammer curls

Hamstrings & calves- deadlifts almost every time, followed by lying leg curls. I actually do single leg curls more often because I like the squeeze I get. Any calf raises for 4 sets

Shoulders & traps- dumbbell shoulder press is go to for me. Usually 5 sets 15, 12, 8, 6, 4 & this is after side dumbbell raises. I do my side raises by grabbing something, leaning & than raising weight. Love the squeeze. Rear delt raises usually thrown in at end as well as 3 or 4 sets of dumbbell or barbell shrugs

I am sure I left out things, but this has all come from mind to this forum & nothing was wrote down. There is so much more to put, but just trying to hit the main points that were asked for in this thread. I put quite a bit, so I hope it's a good read
great post!

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

Day 1- chest & tri's
Day 2- quads & calves
Day 3- back & bi's
Day 5- shoulders & traps

Awsome post!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks fellas. I'm glad ya liked it

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Great post.the thread and contest are looking great 3 days left so pot them up brothers.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
V

Vinvina

Hay guys I'm here I'll post something tomorrow nice to see familiar names in.a new place

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I am mopping up tomorrow!!! Lol

V

Vinvina

Yea yea mm lol tomorrow I post my old school dreams stack I'm just to old to run it

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hay guys I'm here I'll post something tomorrow nice to see familiar names in.a new place

What's up man? I just joined the other day & I like it. I actually posted on this thread as soon as I did too lol. Figured it would be more challenging that way

johnjohn

johnjohn

I will post my routine up it can't hurt lol. I'm currently on cruise 200mg test cyp per week. Up coming cut on my next run will be 600mg test cyp broken up 300mg twice per week. First 6 to 8 weeks anavar 40 to 60mg per day and proviron 50mg per day. Cycle will run 16 weeks maybe longer depending on gains.

Routine
Mon- Chest flat bench dumbbell 5×8, Incline dumbell 5×8, Incline dumbbell butterfly 5×8, cabel cross over high 5×8 cabel cross over medium 5×8 cabel cross over low 5×8, Smith machine flat bench burn outs. 20 min treadmill heart rate about 120

Tue- bies and tries- Preacher curl 5×8, cabel pull down straight bar 5×8, hammer curls 5×8, tricep push down v bar 5×8, preacher curl close grip 5×8, tricep kick backs 5×8, 20 min cardio treadmill heart rate about 120.

Wed- down day

Thursday- back- Bent over Smith rows 5×8,Reverse grip Smith rows 5×8, Smith shrugs 5×8, Seated dumbbell rows 5×8, Dumbbell shoulder shrugs 5×8, Cabel rows 5×8, Shoulder lift machine 5×8. Seated machine over head press 5×8. Again 20min treadmill heart rate about 120. It's more a back and shoulder combined

Fri- Chest day 2- Basically the same as chest day 1 I just increase weight it's a heavier chest day. I use to be a real fatty so the man boobs are a struggle for me lol. 20 min treadmill heart rate above 120.

Sat- down day

Sunday- legs- seated machine press 5×8, Hex bar dead lifts 5×8, seated calf machine 5×8, Farmers walk with dumbbells I do 1 lap around the gym 5× with 100 pound dumbell in each hand. 20 min cardio treadmill heart rate above 120. Not a big leg guy definitely my weak points.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will post my routine up it can't hurt lol. I'm currently on cruise 200mg test cyp per week. Up coming cut on my next run will be 600mg test cyp broken up 300mg twice per week. First 6 to 8 weeks anavar 40 to 60mg per day and proviron 50mg per day. Cycle will run 16 weeks maybe longer depending on gains.

Routine
Mon- Chest flat bench dumbbell 5×8, Incline dumbell 5×8, Incline dumbbell butterfly 5×8, cabel cross over high 5×8 cabel cross over medium 5×8 cabel cross over low 5×8, Smith machine flat bench burn outs. 20 min treadmill heart rate about 120

Tue- bies and tries- Preacher curl 5×8, cabel pull down straight bar 5×8, hammer curls 5×8, tricep push down v bar 5×8, preacher curl close grip 5×8, tricep kick backs 5×8, 20 min cardio treadmill heart rate about 120.

Wed- down day

Thursday- back- Bent over Smith rows 5×8,Reverse grip Smith rows 5×8, Smith shrugs 5×8, Seated dumbbell rows 5×8, Dumbbell shoulder shrugs 5×8, Cabel rows 5×8, Shoulder lift machine 5×8. Seated machine over head press 5×8. Again 20min treadmill heart rate about 120. It's more a back and shoulder combined

Fri- Chest day 2- Basically the same as chest day 1 I just increase weight it's a heavier chest day. I use to be a real fatty so the man boobs are a struggle for me lol. 20 min treadmill heart rate above 120.

Sat- down day

Sunday- legs- seated machine press 5×8, Hex bar dead lifts 5×8, seated calf machine 5×8, Farmers walk with dumbbells I do 1 lap around the gym 5× with 100 pound dumbell in each hand. 20 min cardio treadmill heart rate above 120. Not a big leg guy definitely my weak points.

Good post

V

Vinvina

Ok this is the old school Guido cycle the way it was in 1990 for me products test c 200 upjohn about 10 bottles anadrol 50 syntec 200 of them to start we dident run a set amount of time just till you couldn't find or aford more or your situation changed dose test about 1 bottle a week a bomb 2_3 a day depends on how much you got no ai we dident have them but smoke weed at will and drink lots of vodka ~ the diet pregym 1 metrex shake with milk and banana after gym 1 gal milk + 1 round loaf Italian bread 10am coffee lots of Italian pastry lunch 2~3 sandwich meat and cheese lots of maio 2pm snack fruit 430pm dobble espresso dinner meat as much as you can eat pasta and salads nap then metrex shake go out on way home dinner for burger ~training dident matter what day you did what except friday night was arms at Jack lalane hot girl land no cardio I was a landscaping walked 8~10 hrs a day ~ this was the normal thing for us back then also we used bd 21~22 Gage 1 1/2 and only pinned right glute GAINS about 30# in a cycle 5# of it was zits I wouldn't even think about trying this now

- - - Updated - - -

O yea also leav bail money with mom before going to seaside your going to get in fights

V

Vinvina

I guess you never went to surf club or Joe's 80% your getting in a fight and locked up