• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

For the hunters.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea thats a good point. are you a marine?
once a marine always a marine. but im not serving in the corps anymore, im in the florida national guard(well enlisting some time next week) and the unit im going to is going to iraq 2010

BTW national guard is the US army

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why did you get out of the marines? yea my cousin was in the national guard and i got some friends in it too.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well it was a good weekend at my camp this weekend. we killed 4 deer all together. 3 does and a spike that was shot because he thought it was a doe. we've got alot of meat in the freezer after this weekend. 2 were killed friday evening and 2 were killed saturday evening. the spike was caught on video. my cousin shot it in the neck and it dropped like a ton of bricks. the video was badass.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well it was a good weekend at my camp this weekend. we killed 4 deer all together. 3 does and a spike that was shot because he thought it was a doe. we've got alot of meat in the freezer after this weekend. 2 were killed friday evening and 2 were killed saturday evening. the spike was caught on video. my cousin shot it in the neck and it dropped like a ton of bricks. the video was badass.

post it!!!!!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Woo nothing like dropping a deer, what kinda deer were you hunting.

P

Pain

VIP
I'd totally be rooting for the deer. Go deer!

Last edited by a moderator:
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my buddy shot him a 8 point a few days ago, he called me to tell me lol hes up in georgia now

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh i forgot to tell yall. friday when my uncle killed a doe one of the guys i hunt with got the heart and sauteed it with some lea and perrins. it was so damn good. i have had fried chicken hearts but never deer hearts. i couldnt believe it was that good. i was a little hesitant at first but after i tasted one piece and almost ate all of it. i recommend tryin it if you ever get a chance.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my buddy shot him a 8 point a few days ago, he called me to tell me lol hes up in georgia now

nice! where did he kill it at.

edit: im guessing he killed it in georgia since that is what you said. lol
didnt realize that til after i replied.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice! where did he kill it at.

edit: im guessing he killed it in georgia since that is what you said. lol
didnt realize that til after i replied.

lol yea somewhere in georgia, not sure exactly tho never really spent time in georgia

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol yea somewhere in georgia, not sure exactly tho never really spent time in georgia

my brothers used to leave in atlanta but that is the only place ive really been in georgia. did you read my post right before my last one?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im not one for parts, I stick to the meat my self,

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
did anyone know deers are the one of the major cuases of traffic accidents in the US.