• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Biggestamigo...

R

rocco-x

Seems as soon as I put in my order and the donations recieved their website is now nonexistent and no response via email...good thing it was a small one.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Seems as soon as I put in my order and the donations recieved their website is now nonexistent and no response via email...good thing it was a small one.
We just removed them from the site. I don't know what's going on with them.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

R

rocco-x

Just read a thread on another forum from a few months ago, seems like this is their M.O...got me for 2 and change. Now their emails just bounce back.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
We only allowed them here because they were recommended. We don't allow sponsors here that do that kind of thing.

R

rocco-x

I'm hoping there's an explanation on their behalf as well as hoping nothing bad happened. After 15yrs of being on the boards and almost 20yrs of dealing with sources I can't imagine someone going thru all that trouble designing a professional looking board only to beat someone for a few hundred dollars lol.
He/they did send me an email last night saying my order was being prepped...only time will tell I guess. If not then cest la vie...plenty of solid sponsors here I've known about for years.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I'm hoping there's an explanation on their behalf as well as hoping nothing bad happened. After 15yrs of being on the boards and almost 20yrs of dealing with sources I can't imagine someone going thru all that trouble designing a professional looking board only to beat someone for a few hundred dollars lol.
He/they did send me an email last night saying my order was being prepped...only time will tell I guess. If not then cest la vie...plenty of solid sponsors here I've known about for years.
Are you talking about them or this site? We don't sell products or have anything to do with it bro. People advertise here. We have mostly good people and we pull anyone that gets complaints.

I think you should just wait. They probably got taken down or hacked.

Reactions: ArnoldS
R

rocco-x

No, definitely not this board but them. Altho he/they sent me an email saying my funds were received whatever emails I send them asking about what's going on just bounce back as undeliverable. It's all good, that's why I never order big especially with a new source and especially one where there's little to no feedback around the forums.

• Sad
Reactions: ArnoldS and TalkAdmin
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've never had an issue with anyone on this site but that's just how it goes sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rocco-x

I've never had an issue with anyone on this site but that's just how it goes sometimes.
True...it's all part of the game. I know every source on here...except biggestamigo. Should've known better after not finding one review or knew anyone credible who ever ordered from them. I already wrote it off as a loss. Only reason I tried them out is that they had something in their product line that is rarely if ever carried by anyone else, another clue that looked too good to be true. Can't see how they paid to have a site up, paid sponsor fees only to close up shop immediately after such a small order was placed, barely over $200. Oh well...only the 2nd time in 20yrs I've been at a loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TalkAdmin and KaiGold
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
True...it's all part of the game. I know every source on here...except biggestamigo. Should've known better after not finding one review or knew anyone credible who ever ordered from them. I already wrote it off as a loss. Only reason I tried them out is that they had something in their product line that is rarely if ever carried by anyone else, another clue that looked too good to be true. Can't see how they paid to have a site up, paid sponsor fees only to close up shop immediately after such a small order was placed, barely over $200. Oh well...only the 2nd time in 20yrs I've been at a loss.
We definitely don't allow sponsors like that on the site. He's only been here a couple months and he paid to be here for a year. It's happened only a couple times here since we've been up which is about 15 years.

Sponsors know here if we get complaints they are gone.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: KaiGold

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

rocco-x

Well good news...seems I jumped the gun, you were right admin, their site had problems and they just sent me an email letting me know what was going on. Thanks for keeping this thread open and not like other boards. I'll keep everyone informed what's going on.

Reactions: KaiGold